Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July struggles...

Weight loss can be frustrating. Losing 2 pounds in three weeks can be maddening.
But I'm still committed and will be south of 200 soon. Sub 200 by October 1st!
Joe, how are you going to lose 36 pounds in 2 months? That's a great question, I'm so glad you asked. Let me tell you.
#1)Believing in myself and knowing that I am worth it.
#2)Continue to make good, no, great food choices every day.
#3)Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.
Running
Bow Flex Strength Training

Aerobic


4 comments:

  1. You totally do not look like Homer Simpson running...anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that you can do this. You can. Consistent effort + Good Choices= You doing this.

    Congrats on your success so far! I'll keep up!

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping in...is it pronounced Riddle or Ridd-ell? My mentor in broadcasting so many years ago was Joe Riddle. It freaked me out at first, thinking you were my mentor---

    I hope you've had a productive week. I bet you have!

    My best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sean,

    Thanks for checking in. It was a productive week. Managed to celebrate my birthday, my best buddies rehearsal dinner and wedding (way too much wine for sure) without going backwards. August is going to be a great month.
    My name is pronounced like Rydell High in Grease.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete