Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Wife aka Superwoman


Today is Rachel's birthday. She deserves to be celebrated. She is by far one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. I'm not really sure how to express just how great she is. She is an excellent mother and has endured more than most others could ever dream. She doesn't complain, she doesn't angry, she does exactly what needs to be done. I envy her for that ability. As a wife, well she puts up with me so her patience and understanding have to far exceed any normal person. She has always been there for me. Always. I'm not sure where I would be without her. I wish I could write a love song or poem or paint a picture that expresses just how much I appreciate her and how much she means to me, but that's not really my strong suit. I will say that I love her more than anything and that she means the world to me. She is my rock... my raison d'etre.

Happy Birthday Baby!!!






2 comments:

  1. Awww, that was a nice and very sweet surprise. I logged on thinking it was a weight loss blog...Cute pictures too! That almost looks like Diablo and his begging eyes for a Dingo bone.
    I don't always feel superwoman'ish. Sometimes I feel crabby and bummed out, but for the most part I try and do the best I can all the time for my family. You are also my raison d'etre. (haven't seen that in awhile!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. You deserve so much more.
    And yes I thought that was Diablo too for a second. Pretty darned close. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete